Cvent, Inc. (www.cvent.com) is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 4,000+ talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in Gurgaon, India, and London, England. Cvent has received several awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking to add valuable team members to further strengthen the company’s DNA
This position is responsible for managing Cvent’s Business Analytics ecosystem. To create a mature delivery & adoption organization for Analytics Insights & Data Sciences focused towards delivering value for global Cvent Stakeholders.
Maximum output from business data generated across all sources. Work closely with front line teams like sales, marketing and client services to ensure maximum value to them and our customers. Create opportunities for analytics adoption in every sphere to drive operational efficiency.
This position is responsible for managing Analytics Insight (Customer & Internal), Data Sciences, Digital Analytics.
This role reports the Head of Analytics in Cvent India and part of Cvent Technology Division.
- Proven track record leading the development & delivery of advanced, actionable analytics
- Collaborate and ideate with cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities for effectiveness of utilizing data, analytics, and insights to shape business
- Ensure outcome-based effort mobilization to increase impact of data on top-line growth and improve profitability resulting in an increased share of wallet of customers and increased net new customer uptake
- Establish self as a key partner with stakeholders, focused on solutioning and collaborating on initiatives from early stages to activation
- Reviews stakeholder objective objectives and teams’ recommendations and attends results presentation to ensure alignment and understanding
- Drives analytics thought leadership and effectively contributes towards transformational initiatives
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes
- 10-12 years of experience with Bachelor or Master’s degree; with 4+ years of leadership experience
- Strong background and proven experience with delivery and planning around business focused analytics’ team
- Hands on knowledge of machine learning and data analysis tools (Python, R, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Project execution experience in complex matrix organization dealing with leadership, staff and stakeholders
- Working experience of collaborating with of data warehousing infrastructure & teams.
- An ideal team player – Humble, Hungry and Smart
- Be self-driven and thrive in a challenging and competitive environment