Director Cardiopulmonary Services
Location: Northeastern WY
- Accredited 75+ Bed Hospital
- Named Becker's Healthcare Top Places to work in Healthcare
- Mountain-Pacific Quality Health Hospital Award Winner
- Great place if enjoy great outdoors
Director Cardiopulmonary Services Responsibilities:
- Provide planning, direction, organization and leadership in the delivery of services within the areas of oversight.
- Liaison between other hospital departments and the medical staff
- Ensures practice is according to the rules and regulations of licensure by The State of Wyoming Respiratory Professional guidelines, and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Director Cardiopulmonary Services Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Respiratory Therapy. RRT required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or completes within two years of hire.
- Experience in Sleep Medicine preferred
- Current RRT license in the state of Wyoming
- Minimum 10 years of respiratory/cardiopulmonary experience with a least 5 years management experience.
- ACLS/ PALS or ENPC required
My client offers excellent benefit and compensation package as well as relocation assistance.
Follow us on Twitter to hear about new jobs: http://twitter.com/hireneXus_hc
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
"I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of my recruiter, Tim Price, and with the time and effort that Management Recruiters Elgin team has taken to prepare a very informative website and a pleasant process."
- Raymond Hino