Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies located in Denton Texas. A business built with a purpose to provide our customers with access to high-quality professional beauty products and exceptional customer service.
This leadership position leads long-term marketing strategies for key categories and short-term strategies within each promotional window. Working closely with key cross-functional teams, this role will lead strategic development and planning to drive traffic and conversion. This will require a blend of strategic planning, financial acumen, strategic analysis, influence management and execution skills to turn data points into actionable plans.
“At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us.”
- Combine marketing thought leadership, an understanding of our capabilities and objectives and strategic direction to support key categories across Sally Beauty.
- Work with consumer insights, analytics, cross-functional teams, key corporate and divisional stakeholders to clearly highlight opportunities and challenges within the key categories.
- Improve ROI from segment marketing activities by defining quantitative metrics to measure and optimize all areas of the function.
- Own marketing strategy and briefing for internal and agency partners creative development, media campaigns, retail merchandising and digital/social media presence.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Lead the innovation to market process through cross functional team. Define objectives, strategy, rationale and KPIs for all promotions. Ensure on-time, on budget and seamless rollouts to stores
- Develop category marketing communication strategy through all consumer touch points – within stores and outside via advertising, local marketing, digital, social and more.
- In partnership with merchandising effectively articulate and present monthly/annual strategic initiatives to Senior Executive teams.
- Manage team while providing development opportunities-seeking feedback, resources and tools to continue to build and improve skillset on an on-going basis. Includes IDP development and execution for direct report and self.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience, MBA is a plus
- 10+ years in marketing, retail marketing is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Knowledge of current trends in the industry/category
- Customer centric, brand steward
- Strong communicator
- Collaborative and flexible
- Resourceful and adaptable
- Poised, composed, credible, good judgment
- Strong attention to detail
- High energy with a strong sense of urgency
- Drive to perform/deliver
- Results oriented
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon with complimentary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount, an onsite CosmoProf store with a 20% merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
- Flexible Schedules