Summary of Major Responsibilities
Leads the Marketing Strategy for Cologuard, Population Health, and Pipeline Products in multiple channels outside of healthcare provider and consumer marketing. Leads the development of value propositions and population health tools both above brand and branded which are utilized by field-based teams including Strategic Account Managers. Supports strategies that enable health economics outcomes research (HEOR) planning. Partners with Market Access Leadership, Executive team, Brand Marketing, Medical Affairs, and Field Sales leadership to develop, design and execute programs in channels outside healthcare provider marketing such as Health Systems, ACOs, payer population health teams, retail clinics and employer groups. Aligns resources to the right channels and stakeholders with the goal to ensure access for all Exact Sciences products and drive programmatic CRC screening.
Reports directly to the Vice President, Marketing and interacts and collaborates with Vice Presidents and senior leadership in, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Field Sales, Trade, and other cross functional teams. Interacts with many individuals at all levels within Exact Sciences leadership teams and within the Brand Marketing and Market Access departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Brand Core Team/Market Access
- Serves as the brand lead for Channel Strategy across Payer Population Health Teams, IDN and Medical Groups, Retail, and Employer Groups.
- Leads the Channel Marketing team with responsibility for hiring, performance management, coaching, and career development.
- Develop, plans, and executes key programs that will drive long-term profitable relationships with key accounts and the payer, employer, retail channels and IDNs/medical groups overall.
- Serves as a member of the Brand core team. This includes driving consistency in channel value proposition decks, in conjunction with Medical Affairs, providing a central review process and consistency in customer meetings.
- Identifies brand opportunities and develops/refines strategies for key customer initiatives that drive programmatic CRC screening.
- Works closely with Medical Affairs and/or Health Economics Outcomes Research Teams to support research related to population health and programmatic CRC screening.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience required.
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible experience within sales, marketing, and product management in managed markets related functions in biotech, device or diagnostics including 2 years of managed markets experience.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership experience.
- Ability to develop a strategy through expert understanding of market and industry.
- Knowledge of cancer diagnostics or molecular diagnostics, managed markets, health systems and employer groups.
- Relationships with Health Systems, Managed Markets, Government executives and KOLs preferred.
- Master's of Business Administration or Master's of Public Health preferred.
- Ability to use computers and telephone daily in an interactive manner for extended periods of time and up to 8 hours a day.
- Constant walking or motion to communicate work and interact with co-workers.
- Ability to travel (overnight included) up to 20% of the time.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.