Sarah Cannon Development Innovations is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) that is uniquely focused in oncology. Sarah Cannon Innovations offers strong scientific leadership, access to patients through Sarah Cannon Research Institute’s Site Management Organization (SMO) and relationships with other clinical sites, and experience in drug development and delivery of clinical trials from First-In-Man through registration level studies, making us the partner of choice for oncology.
Sarah Cannon, the global cancer enterprise of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom.
- Responsible for overall leadership and operation of Sarah Cannon Development Innovations Data Management department
- Team includes both clinical data management and data management programming colleagues
- You will execute data management activities in accordance with industry-set Data Management Best Practices, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) set forth by Sarah Cannon and its sponsors
- You will provide oversight, leadership and direction in data management and programming services
- You will manage data management and programming personnel; including hiring, performance management, training, mentoring and resource allocations
- You will oversee all assigned clinical trials to ensure data quality, integrity and timeliness
- You will set and track department goals and key performance indicators
- You will develop, review and update SOPs and process documentation in accordance with corporate, industry and regulatory agency standards
- You will manage vendors and vendor contracts associated with data management systems and activities
- You will implement clinical data systems, including electronic data capture (EDC) and data visualization tools
- You will collaborate with Development Innovations leadership to set global data strategy, including utilization of systems
- You will lead Standards Governance Board to implement and maintain standards across the Data Science organization
- You will represent data management and programming at business development/customer meetings and audits
- You will manage financial aspects of clinical trials; proposal, budget and contract development, change orders and personnel time billing