Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
- AdventHealth Tampa Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Provide ongoing workforce management and other operational efficiency improvement related expertise and support to regional leadership and management at each facility within the region
- Oversees reporting from productivity system utilized by regional facilities as well as Operations Advisor external comparative database to assist management in monitoring operational and financial performance and evaluate opportunities for improvement.
- Identifies internal leading practices and/or opportunities for cross-departmental and/or intra-regional projects that could improve work flow, eliminate waste, reduce costs, etc.
- Provides consultative, technical and decision-making support to management and operational leaders regarding financial and operational improvement and program development.
- Assists departmental leadership by identifying and conducting projects (either departmental or cross-departmental) that will reduce use of labor through implementation of better practices and a reduction of waste in the process.
- Bachelor’s degree from a accredited college or university in Industrial / Management Engineering, Accounting, Finance or a closely related field is required.
- Five (5) years of business management experience with strong clinical operational background performing or managing productivity, finance and/or workforce management projects to include experience in an acute care/ hospital environment. Requires advanced computer skills with a strong knowledge of spreadsheet programs.
The Operational Performance Advisor is responsible for overseeing divisional-level workforce management functions. As a permanent leadership position on the divisional-level Workforce Steering Committee, this person is responsible for preparing for and running Steering Committee report out functions for Workforce related initiatives. These include generating reports, providing status updates, results reporting and other communication/planning activities for workforce management related functions.