Location: Irving, TX
The Director of Customer Care will be responsible for leading and creating an exceptional customer experience across three lines of business (Dealers, Consumers and Enterprises) and across various channels (including email, social media, chat and direct mail). This can be accomplished with a balance of collaboration with Automatic Labs' product, design and engineering teams while representing the voice of the customer and relevant partners. This position will also require collaboration and coordination with other SiriusXM business unit Care organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead, develop and coach the Customer Care team, including but not limited to the following:
* Deliver on customer care specific goals, KPI's and metrics.
* Provide exceptional and consistent customer experience across multiple channels -- email. social media and chat.
* Act as a megaphone for customer feedback to the entire company, sharing relevant and actionable qualitative and quantitative content and data.
* Act as a point of escalation for customers issues and driven to ensure customer issues are addressed immediately.
* Collaborate with the Customer Care team and oversee the creation of all support content.
* Work with Product and Marketing teams to reinforce and support product updates and new product launches/ plans.
* Coordinate with internal stakeholders in supporting customer needs.
* Evaluate, implement, and maintain the tools used by the Customer Care team, and support ongoing projects and initiatives.
* Maintain relationships with the vendors of Customer Care's tools.
* Develop and deliver weekly/monthly customer metrics and root cause reporting.
* Manage Customer Care team, including onboarding and training new team members, developing existing staff and hiring, as applicable.
* Act as a bridge-builder with other functions of the company, understanding the importance of open communication and alignment with Marketing, Product, and Engineering.
* Keep senior management informed of high-level concerns and representing the voice of the customer in business and product deliberations.
* Offer creative and thoughtful recommendations to improve the customer experience and operational efficiencies through process improvements and technology solutions.
* Collaborate with SiriusXM Radio and CV Care teams:
* Communicate direction, expectations and priorities of Automatic's Care programs
* Ensure staffing requirements meet the needs of different lines of business.
* Support the training of other SiriusXM Care agents on Automatic's businesses by partnering with training teams to ensure quality and accuracy for training programs.
* Partner with SiriusXM Care peers to develop action plans designed to deliver results against KPIs established by Automatic's executive leadership.
* Participate in the enterprise partner programs:
* Work with the Enterprise Program team and enterprise support agents from the Customer Care team in ensuring that the support models are defined properly, training materials are in order, support metric reporting is implemented and programs are going smoothly from a support perspective.
* Communicate with partner representatives as needed, particularly in the planning and launch phases of new programs.
* Lead and manage a team of customer care specialists.
* Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 8+ years of experience in consumer support and/or support operations, preferably in consumer technology companies.
* 4+ years of managerial experience.
* Tech-savvy: familiar with Google Docs, Slack, and other web-native tools; know your way around mobile apps and understand the world of mobile app development.
* Experience with online community and social media.
* Experience with customer support software such as Zendesk or Service Cloud
Requirements and General Skills:
* Ability to troubleshoot and demonstrate flexibility on the job
* Excellent communicator with experience presenting to senior management.
* Results-driven: building reports and making data driven decisions is second nature.
* Employ a mentorship mentality to managing team members.
* Must have access to a vehicle so that you can test our products.
* Bonus if you're an IoT and/or car geek.
* Model accountability, creativity, resourcefulness and team building.
* Good public speaking and presentation skills.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to focus on meticulous attention to details; strong organization skills.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Commitment to internal and external client and customer service principles.
* Able to take initiative and follow through on projects to completion.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Google Docs, Slack and other web native tools.
* Online community and social media.
* Customer support software such as Zendesk or Service Cloud
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled