Infoblox is searching for a Director, Customer Experience to define long term product UI/UX Designs and vision and drive that strategy through to implementation. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing a team of UI/UX Designers to drive effectiveness, high-quality designs, and maximize delivery of the strategic vision. If you’re looking to define and drive the future of our SaaS platform UX, we want to meet you!
The Director, Customer Experience will report to the Sr. Director of Product Management - SaaS Platform and should possess extensive experience leading a platform or portfolio through all phases of an agile product life cycle, including concept, definition, requirements, user testing, user research, design, and implementation. The qualified candidate will work closely with many parts of the Infoblox organization including the leadership team, product management, engineering, marketing, and IT to ensure on-time and successful delivery of these products and solutions.
- Work with leadership to drive customer experience through the formulation of our SaaS platform applications UI/UX strategy and designs
- Lead and Manage a team of Senior UI/UX designers to maximize productivity and drive results
- Work with Product Management to define a UI/UX roadmap for all solutions, products, applications, features, and releases
- Establish workflows and UI/UX designs based on best practices and standards to deliver customer-centric solutions
- Work with Engineering to effectively plan and support the implementation of the design vision
- Participate in CAB, TAB, and UX user group sessions to gather critical customer feedback on our SaaS solutions across all phases of the customer journey
- Conduct user research in support of the roadmap vision to validate and refine with user-driven metrics
- 5+ years managing a UI/UX Design team of at least 2 designers
- 10+ years UX Design related experience with a portfolio that shows a concrete understanding of design fundamentals and best practices
- Direct experience working on B2B SaaS solutions, applications and web services
- Expertise in the latest visualizations, maps, charts, graphs and UX modern toolsets
- Driven, results-oriented individual, focused on execution in a team environment
- Proven ability to articulate user needs into a compelling narrative and deliver that vision through designs and workflows
- Ability to influence and lead internal cross-functional teams to successfully deliver designs
- Excellent communications capability for written, verbal, and presentation/collateral mediums
- Bachelor’s or higher in a UX Design related field.
- Big company technology used in a small company environment
- Direct access to knowledgeable leaders and mentors
- Be part of the decision-making process
- Work for a rapidly growing company
- A career path with opportunities to grow your career
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer click here.