Roseland is a premier real estate development and management company with a reputation for visionary excellence and exceptional customer service. Our communities deliver a lifestyle experience unrivaled in the marketplace. We imagine the possibilities and deliver the experience. From cutting edge architectural designs to dramatic living spaces, we are known for meticulously crafting apartment communities that offer high-end quality and modern style. Roseland and its principals have grown to be recognized as industry leaders having developed over 40,000 high-end residential apartment homes since 1992, in addition to over 4,000 residential sales since 2004. Roseland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE:CLI), one of the country's largest real estate investment trusts (REITs) and leading owner, manager, and developer of Class A real estate. Mack-Cali is a long-time industry leader with a strong financial position in the real estate market.
Director of Customer Experience
This position will maximize customer relationship retention with prospects/residents and ensure timely follow up with any day to day prospect/resident challenges and issues. They will be expected to quickly establish relationships and build rapport with prospects/residents. He/she will effectively manage a high volume of inbound prospect/resident requests and possess a strong dedication to customer service. This position will also assist in overseeing resident retention from the standpoint of managing the monthly renewal process.
Some duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage all prospect/resident interactions and requests according to defined quality expectations.
- Assist as needed with prospect tours and leasing process.
- Respond to customers with knowledge and empathy. Ensure proper follow up and respond to prospect/resident inquires timely. Manage and track interactions as needed.
- Assist with any new property installations such as policies and procedures
- Effectively prioritize and organize monthly renewals and notices.
- Assist with monitoring service requests, more commonly open service requests.
- Assist and communicate with Management with miscellaneous reporting and analytics, software related tasks and other responsibilities as required.
The skills/experience essential to the success of these positions include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum HS diploma or equivalent; some college course work achieved, Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- NJ Real Estate License Required
- Proven ability in providing exceptional Customer service/resident relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to handle a large volume of documentation
- Ability to work weekends and flexible hours
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proven intermediate or better proficiency level in Microsoft Word, Excel (formulas) and Outlook
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Superior time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Familiarity with Fair Housing regulations/guidelines
Roseland Management Services, L.P. has a proven record of success along with competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, FSA/DDC, company paid life insurance, supplemental insurance programs and 401(k).
Put your career on our fast track to success by contacting us now!
For more information, log on to www.roselandres.com. Resumes are also accepted by fax.
Mack-Cali is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Mack-Cali does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, creed, nationality, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, familial status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait, military status or any other category protected by federal, state or other law applicable in the location of employment.
Customer Experience Manager