We are seeking a team player who is highly analytical, self-motivated and intellectually curious to join a dynamic and growth-oriented marketing performance management team.
The Nuts and Bolts: The Director, Marketing Strategy is critical to efforts to identify and scope growth initiatives, create frameworks and processes to improve the efficacy of marketing spend, to drive improved, fact-based decision-making, and to partner across the enterprise to improve overall brand performance.
What you will do: As a key member of the marketing and brand teams, you will be expected to:
- Develop key relationships across the org; particularly with brand leadership in order to develop ‘trusted advisor’ status
- Construct detailed hypothesis-driven work plans aimed at key decisions and drive the corresponding action plans
- Drive the development and operationalization of ‘Customer Lifetime Value’ approaches
- Work closely with Finance to identify drivers for results, detect improvement opportunities and launch joint initiatives (i.e., business case analysis for new products, markets, etc.)
- Conduct pricing, packaging and retention analyses
- Identify emerging trends within the market, the organization and key channels and engage brand operations to develop action plans to benefit from those trends
- Coordinate with business partners, technology and modelling teams to evaluate new and alternate data sources as well as analytical tools
- Coach, mentor and develop junior staff
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years demonstrated strategic and/or operational experience with a record of progressive leadership positions in technology, marketing and/or management consulting
- Strong relationship-building skills. Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders and influence others at all organizational levels
- Self-motivated, proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for their work
- Solid understanding and demonstrated experience managing strategic and operational planning
- High level of organizational astuteness, professionalism, executive presence and poise
- Ability to create highly professional and effective presentations for senior leadership and demonstrated experience presenting information at all levels
- Strong project management and organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Ability to plan and facilitate effective meetings; demonstrated leadership skills in team and/or group settings
- Passion for numbers and incessant curiosity
- Exemplary writing and communication skills
We Offer: We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
About US: Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.