HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare networkwhere 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committedto creating a positive impact every day. It’s an organization that exists togive people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver greatoutcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learnand grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we’re connected tosomething bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and morepossibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most toour diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute besthealthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just forourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
We can offer you a benefits package that will bestsuit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverageplans that best your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll inadditional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spendingaccounts, life insurance, and a tuition reimbursement program.
Are you looking for a company that places integrityover their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded oncompassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others inneed.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of ourcolleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed inour organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Director of Emergency Services to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potentialhere!
Parkland Medical Center serves Southern New Hampshire with comprehensive, personalized medical care around the clock. Through our partnerships with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart & Vascular Institute (NEHVI), we bring specialized medicine by highly skilled physicians, innovative approaches to treatment and advanced technology to our communities. With convenient locations in Derry and Salem, we’re proud to provide all the care you need close to home.
• Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and communication.
• Actively participates in service, departmental and hospital wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to those one represents.
• Advances the patient experience agenda in the Emergency Department.
• Coaches immediate subordinates providing feedback; constructive critique of work; facilitates individual development plan; and documents their job performance.
• Adheres to all Human Resource policies.
• Effectively communicates departmental, organization and industry information to staff.
• Facilitates evidence based employee engagement practices.
• Effectively builds strong relationships and networks to deliver upon organizational and department goals.
• Participate in employee and patient rounding and identifies and mentors potential future leaders
• Enforces standards of emergency department care and develops processes to measure and ensure consistent compliance.
• Develops, implements, and evaluates an ongoing emergency services program which assures quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission.
• Monitors compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy for patient services, and environmental and personnel safety.
• Oversees a PI program that consistently monitors and evaluates critical aspects of care.
• Is responsible for department’s operational excellence; ensures department delivers quality services in accordance with applicable policies, procedures and professional standards.
• Follows the Hospital Exposure Control Plans/Blood borne and Airborne Pathogens.
• Seeks new program strategies and/or program enhancements which would expand patient services.
• Develops, prioritizes and defends a capital equipment requests.
• Is responsible for the fiscal management of department; assures proper utilization of organization’s financial resources.
• Advances the growth agenda for emergency services.
• Demonstrates a poised and confident demeanor that reassures others and commands respect within the organization and the community.
• Develops and builds strategic external networks.
Supports HCA by:
• Promoting consistent positive patient interactions that advance the agenda of unparalleled patient service
• Practicing and adhering to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
• Performing other duties as assigned