The Director of Enrollment and Management Marketing is responsible for the marketing and enrollment management activities for online programs at NYU Tandon School of Engineering. This position focuses on strategic and tactical planning, including the creation and execution of Tandon Online's B2B and B2C marketing campaigns and activities. The Director of Enrollment and Management Marketing supervises Tandon Online's marketing operations and creative development team for Tandon Online. The overall purpose for this position is to strategically and creatively plan for the success of Tandon Online's programs, leading the marketing and enrollment management team to execute precise, tactical operations and campaigns that lead to goal achievement.
Required Education:Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Marketing orPreferred Education:Master's Degree MBA, Masters in Strategic CommunicationsRequired Experience:
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience in admissions, marketing or in a related area
- Experience with CRM Platforms, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation
- Experience working with vendors for creative services and marketing technology
- Experience with online and adult graduate students
- 7 - 10 years of experience in marketing and educational setting
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong project management skills, reliable, detail-oriented, patient problem-solver and self-starter
- Technical knowledge in HTML or XTML, marketing automation services and Google Analytics
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge on recruitment strategies, including prospective student management, marketing, and targeted recruitment efforts.
EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity