Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300 stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for a Director, Enterprise Business Intelligence. The role will be based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Develop and lead Enterprise Business Intelligence team (EBI)
* Prioritize team's efforts to align with important business objectives and priorities.
* Lead the team in design, execution, and support of BI deliverables for the enterprise.
* Build strong partnerships with stakeholders as well as other IT teams to deliver results
* Set Objectives & Key Results (OKR) for your team and track progress on goals
* Provide thought-leadership with all matters related to EBI & Analytics
* Provide subject matter expertise to support advanced analytics needs regarding BI and analytical tools.
* Support monthly, quarterly, and annual business reporting
* Drive governance and best practices for data availability, data quality and reporting
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field of study.
* 6 years of demonstrated experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics.
* 3 years management experience required. 3 years of experience leading managers preferred.
* Strong background in leading Enterprise scale Data Warehousing environments supporting business critical KPI's, Dashboards and Executive reporting.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to transfer information easily to team members, stakeholders and sr. managers.
* Must be able to effectively delegate responsibilities to achieve predetermined goals.
* Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
* Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization.
* Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
* Strong results orientation, with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
* Effective time management and prioritization skills.
* Ability to lead process design discussions and organizational change across the IT organization.
* Ability to manage staff and administer personnel actions including performance and salary reviews, hiring, corrective action and terminations.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled