Job Location: Cary, NC
Role Value Proposition:
The Insurance Core Utilities group is an integral part of MetLife’s continuing efforts to leverage technology to deliver superior customer service. The Director of Enterprise Content Management, (ECM,) is responsible for driving a strategic approach to the ECM stack that aligns with MetLife’s customer experience & digital initiatives. Utilizing your knowledge of the technology landscape, as the Director of ECM you will continue to develop/maintain the ECM roadmap that elevates the enterprise capabilities delivering innovative strategies and solutions. You will manage and deliver on a portfolio in the range of
$9-12M+, ensuring that both the strategic and BAU programs are executed on time and on budget. The ideal candidate will be joining an organization focused on the digital enablement of the customer experience and as a result will need to work closely with the Customer Communication Management (CCM) team.
- Responsible for planning, designing and executing strategic roadmap in line with business initiatives to support business growth, client engagement and retention.
- Identifies Content Management & Workflow solutions platforms and tools to provide better user experience, lowers the cost of ownership, finds opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement
- Manage and mentors the team members and provides training and enablement programs on the latest technology trends and platforms as a part of continuous improvement
- Empowers business/product owners by adopting right processes and best in class product solutions
- Leads multiple program teams and manages stakeholders in matrix environment; coaches and mentors project managers and team members
- Works with Product, Vendors, Arch, Business Operations, Platform, Vendor Management and other IT teams (and others where applicable) to ensure the success of projects.
- Understands the digital transformation within the insurance industry and how the tools and platforms can be leveraged to create such transformations
- Builds consensus, effectively manages the conflicts, escalations, adversities, and delays found in a complex and highly competitive environment.
- Ability to successfully manage a broad , complex portfolio of BAU to Strategic development initiatives
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 5+ years working in the ECM space; leading large ECM initiatives in a large, complex and fast paced matrixed global work environment
- Strong and proven experience in ECM tools that includes: Document Capture & Recognition - Document / Case Workflow - Business Process Management - Content Management Repositories - Records Management - Digital Asset Management- Content Search
- Possess strong industry knowledge on various ECM platforms such as IBM DataCap Insight, Kofax Total Agility, IBM FileNet, Hyland OnBase, IBM CMOD, IBM Enterprise Records, Hyland Records Management
- 5+ years of experience in managing team of developers, analysts and project leads – both onshore and offshore
- Experienced or familiar with Customer Communication Management (CCM) space
- Demonstrated attention to detail required
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills required including stakeholder management
- Financial Acumen – making the right decision based on Business Value
- Strong understanding of Insurance Industry, current content management trends, and how it applies to Insurance Business
- Track record of successfully working in a highly vendor sourced model organization
- Bachelor's degree
Regional Application Development
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 109255