The Director, Finance is a leader in driving financial and operational performance of the business. The Director engages with leaders across the organization and maintains frequent touch points with senior leadership. As a member of this team, the colleague is exposed to all aspects of naviHealth’s business model and immersed in the rapidly growing value-based care vertical of the healthcare industry.
- Develop and execute on the functional strategy of the Financial Planning and Analysis team.
- Effective management of Financial Planning & Analysis team and junior resources.
- Oversee the preparation of insightful monthly financial and business performance results reporting for senior management, Board of Directors, and external parties.
- Maintain enterprise-wide lens on growth and operational improvement and partner with leaders to pursue areas of opportunity.
- Partner with executive leadership as primary functional leader responsible for defining, analyzing, and executing financial initiatives.
- Develop and evaluate processes to ensure financial alignment with enterprise objectives.
- Perform and lead other ad hoc initiatives as required by the VP and CFO.
- Work closely with the CFO and Vice President to deliver accurate, informative, and impactful analyses to the organization.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline required
- At least 7 year experience in finance required
- Previous experience leading a team of professionals is required
- Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to synthesize and present complex information
- Strong work ethic and must be proactive/self-starter that works well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with professionals at all levels
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Robust financial modeling skills
naviHealth is improving the healthcare experience for seniors to live more fulfilling lives. For nearly a decade, naviHealth has been a trusted partner for the nation’s top health plans, health systems, and at-risk physician groups navigating the shift from volume to value. Powered by a predictive technology and decision support platform that provides clinicians and care teams with evidence-based protocols, naviHealth’s high-touch, proven care model fully supports patients from pre-acute through to the home. With naviHealth, patients can enjoy more days at home, and healthcare providers and health plans can significantly reduce costs specific to unnecessary care and readmissions. For more information about naviHealth, visit www.navihealth.com.
Improving the healthcare experience for seniors to live a more fulfilling life
Rooted in respect
Guided by purpose
Devoted to service
Energized by impact
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by colleagues assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. naviHealth reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
naviHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.