Director, FP&A Business Partnerships, Revenue
We’re looking for aDirector, FP&A Business Partnerships, Revenueto join Procore’s rapidly growing Financial Planning and Analysis team. In this role, you’ll lead a team that supports the budget planning, analysis, and long-term vision of Procore’s Revenue departments, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Business Development. You’ll deliver financial impacts of strategic decisions, optimize strategies on program and headcount spend, and influence decisions across the Revenue department that fulfill company-wide strategic objectives.
As aDirector, FP&A Business Partnerships, Revenue,you’ll leverage your leadership, managerial, and analytical skills to build, analyze, and communicate financial analysis that directly contributes to executive-level decision making. Superior attention to detail, strong work ethic, and ability to roll up your sleeves are must-haves to succeed in this role.
This position is based out of our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of analysts who manage financial processes including budget creation, resource allocation, variance analysis, metrics monitoring, benchmarking, and forecasting for Procore’s Revenue teams
- Assess the key drivers, risks, and opportunities to assist key decision-makers
- Work closely with department leaders to understand their operations, analyze spend, optimize budget, and provide support with strategic decision-making
- Utilize company data to model, design, develop, and maintain ad-hoc and automated financial dashboards, reports, and metrics
- Assist in the preparation of financial business models used to evaluate investments within various organizational areas
- Synthesize financial analysis into presentation material for leadership meetings, board meetings, and department strategy meetings
- Minimal domestic travel to other Procore offices
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years working in finance with 3+ years in Sales/Marketing related financial management at a technology or SaaS company
- Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and other standard business software is required
- Experience working in financial planning systems (e.g., Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, Hyperion)
- Incredible organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills; including writing, proofreading, and public speaking
- Hungry, yet humble, and full of energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience driving rigorous execution with a high level of accuracy
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out onto see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.