Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there.
The Director, Franchise Sales will create and implement strategies to recruit prospective Franchise Owners through collaboration with the Communications, Marketing and Regional Development Directors. They will work with RDDs to motivate and assist Business Development Agents (BDAs) globally to proactively engage in recruitment activities and follow up. They will train new and existing BDAs and staff on franchise sales functions, including but not limited to conducting seminars, closing sales, reselling existing stores.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Dotted line sales staff oversight and motivation. Work with team to increase franchise sales and resales.
- Provide training and coaching to BDAs and staff members in collaboration with RDDs.
- Work with company territories to accelerate development.
- Work with At Risk Restaurants Committee to increase transfer rate, increase restaurant resales, reduce store closings.
- Attend Trade Shows and help staff booths when needed; attend Sales Conferences.
- Develop and execute Franchise Acquisition strategies, with targets to increase leadflow quality and conversion rates.
- Work with CDO on overall Development Strategies and global franchise sales acceleration techniques.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in Business and 8+ years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of current trends and tactics in franchise recruitment methods.
- Good presentation and motivation skills.
- Ability to craft and execute strategies.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.