Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
In this role, you will serve as the brand champion for Pomalyst/Imnovid and Empliciti. leading the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plans to achieve global brand objectives. You will collaborate with affiliates to understand market opportunities and develop innovative solutions to address customer and patient needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Co-lead the cross-functional “Pomalyst/Imnvoid/Empliciti Working Group (PWG)” with Medical and Market Access colleagues, to develop strategies and define solutions to address market challenges and opportunities. Support affiliates with launch needs.
- Identify and analyze market trends. Apply deep market and competitive insights to define growth opportunities and ensure competitive readiness.
- Engage with key customers and opinion leaders to ensure appropriate customer feedback and customer-centric thinking
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners on lifecycle planning
- Participate on the Pomalyst/Imnovid/Empliciti Development Team, bring the Voice of the Customer to the team, work with the team on product label initiatives, and continue to support ongoing registrations around the world.
- Monitor and Track performance and progress against KPIs for each therapy
- 10+ years in biopharmaceutical marketing with minimum 3 years in hematology/oncology (multiple myeloma experience preferred but not required) and 2+ years in local/regional marketing; Pharma sales experience a plus
- Skilled at developing strategic plans, positioning, branding, messaging, and marketing campaigns; digital marketing and NPP (non-personal promotion) experience a plus
- Experience launching new products, ideally hematology/oncology therapies
- Strong strategic thinking, business acumen, adept with analytics, forecasting, and financial analysis
- Ability to travel within the US as well as internationally (~25% travel)
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.