At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
The Director, Global Partner Enablement, will lead the strategy and execution for Lifesize’s global channels and participate as a key member of both the Lifesize Global Channels team.
This person has global expertise in designing, developing and delivering enablement programs for partners across sales, solution consultant and professional services roles. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in instructor-led, self-paced learning, train-the-trainer and certification programs.
The successful individual should be comfortable with a global, dynamic, fast paced environment and be capable of collaborating and executing across multiple functions.
- Work with key stakeholders to prioritize Partner Enablement needs based on key behaviors that will successfully drive channels business
- Collaborate closely with all members of the Lifesize enablement team to understand what assets exist, or need to be re-purposed or created
- Drive cross functional collaboration, in particular with product marketing, channels and direct sales
- Prioritize, design, develop, deliver and measure impact of global partner enablement initiatives in conjunction with the partner sales teams around the world
- Continue and improve current programs: Partner portal training, monthly partner webinars, regional instructor-led partner training
- Create and implement an effective Partner Certification program
- Develop new and innovative programs for additional impact
- Self-starter who is able to strategize, execute and build Lifesize partner enablement into a world class program using best practices and pushing the envelope on new ways to be more successful
- 4+ years leading Channel Marketing efforts and developing sales enablement materials
- 10+ years Corporate Marketing experience
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- MBA preferred
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.