DIRECTOR, GROWTH MARKETING SaaS
MarketPro has partnered with a fast- growing enterprise software brand in search of a Director of Growth Marketing with experience in data-driven marketing for B2B SaaS companies. He/she will lead the company’s performance marketing function, including campaigns and programs that support revenue growth and pipeline metrics/reporting; while also responsible for aligning marketing activities with the go-to-market strategy, corporate objectives, and global sales goals.
The ideal candidate has scope that includes demand generation, customer marketing, and account-based marketing. This is a player/coach role that includes team management and hands-on execution.
- Set strategic and operational plans for the growth marketing function, including goals and objectives, resources, budget and prioritization of initiatives to maximize output.
- Develop content marketing and demand generation campaigns/programs that generate robust pipeline in target segments. Partner with content marketing team to define requirements for content creation and adapt content to match each market segment and campaign.
- Implement programs that drive leads and ongoing engagement with target customers, including webinars, email campaigns, social marketing and events.
- Partner with sales and senior management to identify targets for account-based marketing (ABM) programs. Develop ABM strategy and execution plan for each selected account. Partner with account executives to implement a closed loop communication strategy with key decision-makers and influencers within their accounts to generate opportunities and accelerate deal flow.
- Partner with sales operations to scale internal systems and processes for operationalizing our customer acquisition model – including milestones, hand-offs, SLAs, and KPIs.
- Establish and maintain a multi-touch attribution model that quantitatively demonstrates the department's contribution to revenue and bookings.
- Test and optimize campaigns by message, channel, region and market segment.
- Own full-funnel reporting and analytics per customer segment and sales team.
Preferred Background and Skills:
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and influence skills. Ability to partner with marketing, sales, operations and senior leadership to drive alignment and results.
- 10+ years of experience in demand generation, digital marketing and/or account-based marketing
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise software marketing, preferably B2B SaaS
- 5+ years of team management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a technical discipline; MBA desirable
- Life Science experience is preferred
Life is short… Work somewhere outstanding!