You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Director of Hospital Billing.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
You’re equally comfortable with the technical aspects of leading hospital billing teams to collect every insurance dollar for our patients and providing the leadership to inspire excellent associate engagement.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
System Servicesis our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefitsare one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Director of Hospital Billing you need to know how to:
- Maintain direction and oversight of hospital billing, accounts receivable management, claims follow up, underpayments, denials management and collections for the Revenue Service Center (RSC) and SCL Health.
- Lead a high visibility project team focused on payment variance.
- Ensure that all responsible functions are coordinated with the other revenue management functions in the Revenue Service Center (RSC) to meet customer requirements.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Bachelor’s level degree, required.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of progressive management and/or consulting experience in a healthcare revenue cycle environment, required.
- Patient accounting certifications preferred. Epic certification preferred.
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Director of Hospital Billing on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.