Check out the following fantastic career opportunity!
Director, HR Organizational Business Partner (HRO)
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
As the Director, HR Organizational Business Partner (“HRO”), you will consult with business leaders to define and prioritize HR solutions and initiatives, at both the strategic and operational levels, for your business units. The ideal candidate should be able to build strong relationships with business leaders to systematically drive organizational excellence, strategic planning, and design and execution of people and organizational solutions and initiatives. Initiative areas may include, but are not limited to Organizational Design, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Skills & Capabilities Development, Workforce Strategies, Change Management, and Employee Engagement. You will report directly to the SVP of HR.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Partner with business leaders to ensure clear business and organizational strategies are established and HR plans are in place.
- Work closely across HR generalist and specialist teams to coordinate development and execution of a cohesive people and organization strategy for your business units.
- Ensure the organization’s HR design choices enable strategies of the business.
- Consult with business leaders to ensure that robust talent management and developmental systems are in place.
- Partner with leaders to build high performing teams.
- Drive operational excellence across all HR processes to ensure delivery of desired results.
- Model and champion the organization and HR missions, guiding principles, and desired culture.
- Serve as a member of the HR leadership team to mentor, influence and drive forward progressive and strategic thinking within the HR organization.
- Minimum of 6 years of Human Resources experience, or significant time spent in a consulting capacity, specifically with a focus on OD work (i.e., Organizational Design) Experience providing HR consultation and partnership to business unit executives and senior leaders
- Demonstrated experience driving organizational effectiveness, change expertise and workforce planning/development, as well as all other disciplines
- Strong organizational design, consultation, and relationship management skills
- Strong business judgment and strategic orientation, particularly in linking HR with business strategies & goals.
- Strong business acumen, HR and OD expertise with proficiency in multiple disciplines within HR.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related major. Preferred MBA. Ideally may have emphasized or specialized in Human Resources or Organizational Design
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
Customer-Centric: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
Caring: People are at the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Clients’ employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
Passionate: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
Accountable: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
Leading: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
Respectful: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.
But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.