At Ipsos, we make market research work. We understand people. We know data. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs. Operating in over 80 countries, we are recognized as one of the most innovative research companies in the world. We’re a global leader in quantitative and qualitative market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialization advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media and we put our people and our clients first.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. Be a Game Changer and join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Pro-active, insightful, and adaptable market research expert who demonstrates an advanced understanding of Ipsos business and their clients’ business, is focused on constant improvement, and displays leadership to their team, co-workers and clients,
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of consumer technology and financial service trends and research methodologies that best suit these sectors.
- Understands specific client’s needs in the context of the broader business issue(s) and is able to design research to address those objectives. We don’t fit clients needs into a methodology, we craft our methodology around client needs.
- Can quickly learn, pitch and execute Ipsos capabilities related to concept testing, forecasting, segmentation, A&U, shopper insights, brand positioning and general research execution.
- Identifies more effective ways of doing things and works with all levels of the organization to implement efficient procedures with a focus on improving profit margins.
- Thinks beyond the numbers to deliver insightful and actionable findings and recommendations that concisely and directly address client issues; pulling in broader marketplace trends/tactics and background knowledge where appropriate.
- Develops account plan for a specific area of business (specific clients or specific portions of large accounts) and leads the team in implementation of plan; identifies potential shortfalls and/or new opportunities and is flexible/nimble in creating and revising plan to ensure objectives are met.
- Handle a dynamic and changing workload, effectively prioritizing inbound requests, delegating effectively to project teams and proactively thinking through ways in which our approach can be most efficient in helping our clients needs.
- An active participant in helping project teams deliver high quality insights to clients by contributing to steps in the research process including: questionnaire design, data analysis and overall reporting.
Client Business/Relationship Management
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of Ipsos Innovation & Market Strategy focused products and services (concept testing, forecasting, A&U, segmentation, shopper, insights, brand stretch & positioning), including competitive marketplace offerings, in order to identify and propose potential opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Manages and fosters positive ongoing relationship with key contacts (decision making personnel) at client portfolio.
- Demonstrates in depth understanding of client’s product, service and strategy and their competitive market in order to build and grow Ipsos credibility and business with client.
- Anticipates future needs of clients based upon their issues in order to proactively influence Ipsos Marketing product development and delivery improvements.
Team Management and Development
- Directs client service teams (including direct involvement and support) to ensure flawless execution of all market research projects from design to delivery.
- Proactively works with cross-functional department managers and client partners to continuously improve process and ensure their understanding and expectations of current and future client needs.
- Develops, manages and mentors staff to build client understanding across all disciplines to work process vs. just project orientation, strategic insight and presentation skills.
Analysis and Deliverables
- Works with Account Managers to review all proposals, questionnaire execution and presentations to ensure that they are delivering key thinking on business issues.
- Presents compelling insights to client in a way that evokes confidence and expertise and translates complicated insights in an actionable way that will be relevant to a broad client audience (including research and marketing/brand).
Revenue and Profit Management
- Contributes to and actively manages assigned revenue and profit margin.