Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500 theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time." Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
What We Can Offer You:
Every team member deserves the star treatment! Each career comes with a variety of benefits for both hourly and salaried team members. At Cinemark, we offer more than just movies like:
What is a Director of International Theatre Presentation?
The Director of International Theater Presentation, Guarantees high quality movie presentation, by directing, developing and maintaining exhibition equipment systems and managing technical staff, across south and Central America
A Day in the Life of a Director of International Theatre Presentation:
- Accomplishes presentation human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Achieves Presentation Department operational objectives by contributing projection and audio equipment information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining administrative system improvements; implementing change when necessary
- Meets department financial objectives by forecasting presentation requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Develops strategic plans by studying operational plans; studying existing conditions; determining needs to accomplish operational plans; mapping solutions; updating and modifying requirements and solutions; preparing cost estimates and budgets
- Plans Presentation projects by determining specifications; establishing installation schedules; planning installations; integrating requirements with architectural designs; updating cost estimates
- Completes Presentation projects by supervising installations and ongoing movie theatres
- Maintains theatrical exhibition systems by establishing and enforcing preventive and on-going maintenance, scheduling repairs; coordinating installations
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with codes and legal regulations
- Accomplishes Presentation Department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Provides proper communication in English, Portuguese and Spanish to our country offices
What You Will Need to Have:
- Required Trilingual in English, Portuguese & Spanish
- Strong leadership skills in personal and project management, minimum of 5 years of experience
- Business Management Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Need experience in developing budgets
- Strong knowledge in process improvement
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.