Location: New York, NY
The Director of Marketing Analytics will be a person who is passionate about marketing analytics, and believes in the power of data-driven insights to move the business forward. Responsibilities include but are not limited to subscriber forecasting, performance, creation of dashboards, development of strategic insights which are actionable by the marketing teams. Primary focus will be the company's re-acquisition/acquisition efforts but other projects may be assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Particular focus will be on re-acquisition.
* Track, measure and analyze performance of marketing programs and communicate results and insights to internal stakeholders.
* Lead efforts to build the necessary databases, campaign respositories to capture relevant data to aid with analysis and dashboard development.
* Design and create reporting dashboards to assist business with ongoing analytic questions.
* Collaborate with business intelligence to automate existing tools and reports.
* Oversee the forecasting efforts of the team and work towards improving forecast accuracy.
* Perform simple to complex data collection analysis to meet ad hoc stakeholder analytical needs.
* Partner with marketing to develop and implement new analytical methodologies to achieve targeted results.
* Manage 2 senior managers.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, economics, statistics, data analytics, mathematics, computer science, other quantitative field, or equivalent, relevant experience. Master's degree, MBA preferred.
* 10+ years of experience in marketing or business analytics, management/financial/analytics consulting.
Requirements and General Skills:
* High project-management acumen with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills.
* Team player with excellent work habits and interpersonal skills.
* Detail oriented and able to produce accurate work under tight deadlines.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
* Experience in subscription-based business preferred.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Knowledge of relational databases.
* Strong SQL skills.
* Master of Excel and Powerpoint.
* Knowledge of multiple data visualization tools a plus.
* Knowledge of R and/Python a plus.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled