HCA TriStar Division
Director Marketing-Physician Services
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Director Marketing-Physician Services.
Our Physician Services teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
- Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met.
- Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you.
- Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave.
- Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
- The Director of Physician Marketing is responsible for working collaboratively with physicians, facility-based marketing staff, physician and provider relations representatives, PSG leadership, and practice managers to plan, organize and direct all marketing activities for employed physician practices managing marketing activity to grow volume for employed physicians.
- Develop both long- and short-range marketing goals and objectives for physician practices.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for physician practices.
- Evaluate changing demographics and trends in clinic usage, service utilization, community needs, etc., and develop/adjust strategies to meet the practice’s goals.
- Prepare advertisements, practice brochures and other materials for new and existing physician offices and clinics.
- Work with media buyer to select and evaluate media in which advertising is placed.
- Coordinate physician participation to support speaking engagements, community events and media opportunities.
- Support special events at the clinics (open houses, flu-shot clinics, athletic/school physicals).
- Coordinate content and strategy to optimize physician practice websites.
- Create and following annual marketing budgets for clinics.
- Work collaboratively with centralized contact center to ensure physician data is accurately displayed in the referral database.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.