Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
We are seeking a passionate, experienced, and influential leader for the role of Director of Communications at Mitchell. This role will oversee the Communications function within the Corporate Marketing Department and will join forces with the Creative, Events, and Operations Teams in co-developing and leading our corporate level marketing strategies, as well as working closely with our Divisional Product Marketing Leads to connect our communications planning from the top down. This role will own the corporate messaging platform and will be responsible for proactive corporate level campaign planning, messaging thematics, PR, thought leadership and executive communications, as well as management of various communications platforms. In addition to shaping and sharing the Mitchell story, this role will be responsible for management of company reputation and participation in crisis management workflows when needed. The successful candidate will have the ability to influence, partner, and effectively collaborate across all business lines and at all levels to help guide a cohesive communications strategy across the organization.
- 10-15 years of relevant strategic, proactive communications and media relations experience in a corporate environment with a preferred focus on technology, software, or B2B.
- Broad communication background in developing corporate branding and messaging platforms as well as content development and execution planning. Self-starter, independently motivated, leads oneself and others
- Rock-solid writing, editing, and verbal communication skills; able to support executive level tasks
- Strong analytical and organization skills, ability to meet deadlines, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail while seeing the big picture
- Experience working at a corporate level within a company, where divisional partnership and coordination is needed
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple activities against tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic and commitment to Mitchell’s core values