The Membership Director is the face of the club and is responsible for sourcing and enrolling new Members. They also nurture relationships with existing Members so they will invite their friends and colleagues to join.
In addition, they attend activities with Members and their guests in order to demonstrate Pride in Belonging.
- Responsible for recruiting and enrolling new Members into the Club
- Responsible for achieving the Club’s Membership sales goals
- Ensures the enrollment process is complete and records Membership profile information
- Create and execute quarterly game plans which is definitive sales and marketing plan to achieve departmental revenue goals, using Bell Notes as part of the process
- Maintain prospect database in accordance with standards utilizing the system functionality to stay organized, generate reports, etc.
- Represent the Club in city and community activities and organizations to provide awareness of the Club and to develop sources for prospective Club Members
- Work with Marketing Department to develop programs and social media campaigns to create awareness and brand recognition
- Two years external sales experience or one year within ClubCorp
- Proven track record of sales performance
- High-energy and outgoing personality
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to foster relationships with Members, employee partners and other community leaders.
- Creativity, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Applicant must exhibit a professional appearance
- Applicant must possess a passion for providing high quality Member service and commitment to exceeding expectations
- Undergraduate degree preferred
(Internal Candidates should be Membership STAR and Bell Notes Certified.)