Top 10 Non-Bank Originator of Agency Multifamily is growing and is hiring in key growth markets. To be considered for the highly visible opportunity you MUST have direct Multifamily/Commercial Real Estate Origination experience, focused on Agency Products.
Freddie Mac Small Balance Lender – $1 million to $7.5 million
- Fannie Mae Small Balance Lender – $1 million to $5 million
- Fannie Mae Conventional DUS Lender – Over $3 million
- Freddie Mac Conventional Seller/Servicer – Over $6 million
- Multifamily Mezzanine Financing Program
- Proprietary Bridge Loan Program – $5 million to $50 million
Benefits of SOME OF our loan programs
- No escrows for ongoing replacement reserves
- 5, 7, 10, 12, 15 and 30-year fixed rate programs – eliminate interest rate uncertainty with a long term fixed rate
- 30-year amortization schedule – reduce your monthly payments and increase your cash flow
- Up to 80% LTV – cash out equity on a refi or reduce your down payment on an acquisition
- Very low rates –
- Very low closing costs
- Interest-only options are available
The ideal candidate will have extensive Small Balance Loan (SBL) Multifamily /Agency Multifamily OR Agency Focused Origination work experience, in broad geographic areas, across numerous property types. The candidate will bring a solid track record of accomplishments and be connected within the broker / borrower industry. A thorough understanding of commercial real estate fundamentals, real estate finance, capital markets, and good working knowledge of current lending guidelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for commercial whole loan origination and transaction management, including but not limited to preliminary underwriting, structuring, and negotiating.
- Prepare term sheets and applications as part of the approval process
- Utilize creative thinking and analytical skills to identify solutions and/or attractive commercial loan structures
- Establish strong professional relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Obtain required preliminary underwriting information.
- Review preliminary loan information and provide initial loan sizing, pricing and terms
- Recommend to client appropriate financing alternatives
- Act as the Client’s central point of contact with respect to all loan issues
- Ability to skillfully negotiate loan applications
Education, Skills, & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-10 years of experience with an institutional real estate lender with responsibility for commercial real estate origination and transaction management.
- Demonstrated origination track record with identifiable client list
- Extensive knowledge of fundamental real estate cash flow and valuation analysis for office, industrial, retail, self-storage, manufactured housing communities, hotel and multifamily sectors
- Ability to analyze real estate markets and sub-markets and the positioning of the subject property within them
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to model complex financial structures.
- Skillful negotiating techniques
- Dedication to providing excellent service to clients
- Ability to review and analyze third party reports including engineering, environmental and appraisal reports
- Highly organized, diligent and detail oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Exemplary interpersonal skills to establish and manage relationships with borrowers, mortgage bankers and team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill