Acrotech Biopharma LLC, was formed as a global platform to commercialize innovative proprietary medications. The company aims to launch scientifically advanced products to address unmet needs and deliver value to patients as well as all healthcare stakeholders. Acrotech aspires to be a patient focused, research based organization that strives to launch treatments which are accessible to patients that need them.
Acrotech Director, National Accounts is responsible for national coverage for oncology group purchasing organizations, distribution and selected strategic accounts. The Director, National Accounts collaborates with company leadership to develop and execute distribution, channel and contracting strategies for Acrotechs portfolio of in-line products. This includes working closely with pharmaceutical wholesalers, group purchasing organizations, specialty pharmacies, etc.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with Oncology GPOs, distribution, and select strategic accounts.
- Collaborate with executive level leaders to create business opportunities and build partnership that support Acrotechs strategic initiatives.
- Strong communication skills to effectively relay importance of channel distribution, customer insights that impact channel distribution
- Ability to demonstrate effective selling skills to support brand strategies with a goal of generating interest and support for Acrotech products leading to successful sales results within the geography
- Lead contractual negotiations and conduct regular business updates with stakeholders in Wholesaler/GPO targeted accounts
- Proactively determine customer needs and be solutions oriented to advance Acrotech initiatives and opportunities
- Successful Organizational Skills to maintain effective time management while conducting required activities such GPO meetings/networking events and national conventions.
- Demonstrate strong credibility so as to be viewed as a resource for customers and Heme-Onc organizations/groups influential in the promoted space
- Maintain and comply with all Acrotech Compliance Policies and Procedures as we adhere to OIG and Pharma Guidelines
- Be a team player as evidenced by regular communication cross functional departments to provide shared learnings and other appropriate information
- Successful administrative skills to support timely submission of required information such as quarterly reports, management/tracking of contract rebates, expense reports, product forecasts, etc
- Attend and actively participate in required training during New Hire Phase I and ongoing semester-based meetings as well as when learning additional information to launch new products when appropriate
In summary the Director, National Accounts is responsible for effective management to achieve strategic goals for Acrotechs portfolio of Oncology products while remaining compliant and in budget.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
Acrotech is an equal opportunity employer.
Available positions are posted by the Human Resource Department as a Career Opportunity. The posting will outline the position, office location, skills, education & qualifications necessary, and to whom and when to apply.
All regular full-time & part-time employees may apply for any position for which they meet the minimum qualifications, provided, they receive their supervisors approval. The Company requires:
The employee to be in his or her current position for a minimum of one year, as a regular employee (not temporary) before applying for internal career opportunities.
Also, the applicant must not have any disciplinary action during the previous 6-month period, and shall have excellent attendance.
Supervisor / Manager approval must be obtained by your immediate Supervisor by signing your resume or application form.
Qualifications - Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelors Degree in related field is require
- 8 or more years in Biotech/Pharmaceutical sales experience or related field
- 4 or more years experience leading teams
- Strong track record of demonstrated success with a solid understanding of the business of oncology/hematology
- Established wholesaler, GPO and strategic customer relationships
- Must be able to analyze complex financial statements and industry accepted metrics
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills to apply strategic planning and tactical implementation
- Ability to lead within the matrix. Knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network
- Exceptional business and clinical acumen. Knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn complex and technical product and disease state materials to support on-label selling in a specific geography
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time