Heart of Hospice was founded in 2007 and currently provides care to patients via 17 agencies throughout Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. We are part of a family owned business that supports our success and is located in Charleston, SC. With our growing company we have decided to add an Admissions Department in our Charleston, SC office. We provide excellent training, innovative technology, competitive benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
Nothing inspires a person more than bringing care and coordination to patients and their families who are facing the end of life. We offer a supportive work environment where faith, excellence, compassion, respect and integrity are an essential part of our company culture. Make a difference in patients’ lives today, as well as in your own career.
The Director of Admissions Department provides leadership and strategic planning in all aspects of the organization with a focus on the getting care to all eligible patients in a way they want to be served. The role requires managing all aspects of the referral to admission process including managing the Admissions Coordinators. It, also, requires establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources, responding timely to customer requests and concerns, and managing the insurance verification and authorization process.
- Minimum of 4-year college degree required or Registered nurse
- At least three years management experience preferred
- Knowledge of hospice care preferred
Why Should I Apply:
- Excellent benefits (we pay a portion of the employee health insurance)
- Eligible for paid holidays and PTO from date of hire
- Competitive healthcare package
- 401k match
- EAP program
- Supportive team environment
- Growth and advancement opportunities
Heart of Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.