Job Title: Director of Architecture
Client: Blue Heron
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Blue Heron is a Las Vegas based, family-owned, high-end custom home builder. From architecture to interior design, Blue Heron has a full range of build and design services to accommodate each clients’ needs and visions of their future homes. They believe building a home should be a seamless process, and pride themselves on client experience, and being the one industry expert that can make their clients’ dreams a reality.
Blue Heron is the recipient of over 30 prestigious awards, including the Las Vegas Parade of Homes: Best Builder as well as the Best Green Built Home. They were also selected by the National Association of Homebuilders to serve as the Architect, Interior Designer and Builder of the 30th Anniversary New American Home showcased at the International Builders Show in 2013. They were selected again for all three categories for the 2015 New American Home.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for overall strategy and direction for the Architecture and Design department; including the organization and staffing
- Managing all day to day activities and workflow of the Architecture and Design department
- Integration of the Architecture and Design department with other facets of the company
- Analyzing and improving profitability
- Analyzing and improving efficiencies and design cycle times
- Writing and maintaining critical operational processes
- Ensuring quality control of all documents
- Managing client experience and satisfaction
What you need:
- Strong leadership; ability to inspire, motivate, and develop others
- Operations management experience in architecture/design industry
- Experience and strong familiarity with REVIT and CAD; Sketchup an added plus.
- Bachelor’s in Business, Architecture, Design, Construction Management, Engineering, or related degree preferred
Yes, we have more benefits!
Health, Vision & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay