By joining Numotion, you will be a part of the nation’s leading provider of Complex Rehabilitation Technology. Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are improving the lives of people with disabilities by enabling them to actively participate in everyday life. Maintaining our standing as the industry leader in CRT comes from having a workforce with a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment based in open dialogue, active listening and ongoing definitive actions.
You will be part of the Business Development team. The Director, Business Development is an expert in understanding the business strategy and our growth strategy. You will use your understanding of the business strategy to cultivate and maintain existing relationships with in your respective market, where you will become the face of Numotion.
What you can expect
- You integrate the needs of the business into innovative and creative growth strategies that you execute and manage. You’ll own growth for your region by learning market trends and targeting new business.
- We will look to you to demonstrate a deep understanding of the business and proactively build out new business by growing networks within your market. You will be responsible for bringing forward knowledge of the competitive landscape and collect market intelligence. You will use this knowledge and data driven insights to analyze sales trends that will strengthen our strategy.
- You are comfortable preparing and executing presentations to large audiences including C-level executives.
- You are passionate about execution and process design and you play a key role in developing and implementing new and innovative solutions.
- You are a natural relationship builder. You build exceptional relationships with business leaders, cross-functional team members and other stakeholders. Your goal is to provide the best experience to our external partners, manage multiple priorities and communicate effectively.
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of sales management, preferably business to business
- Minimum 4 years of field sales experience with proven ability to meet sales quotas
- Background in the mobility area of Complex Rehab Technology strongly preferred
- Exceptional client focus and a natural ability to build relationships
- Intellectual curiosity and strong business acumen to create strategies that support our business needs
- Ability to process large amounts of data to identify trends within the region and to develop and articulate strategies upstream and downstream
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
At Numotion, we offer competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long-term disability, a 401K plan and life insurance.Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and we do not tolerate discrimination against our employees, customers and partners regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status.Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.