VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Director of Business Development, position number: 8704, Attention: email@example.com or call: 416-366-2600 Ext. 238
Position No.: 8704
Title: Director of Business Development
No. of Positions: 3
Location: Houston, TX, Chicago, IL, San Francisco, CA
The client is a global consulting, accounting, tax, and professional services company. Serves multi-dimensional clients around the world in the complex tax landscape, auditing and assurance space. The client serves companies in the following verticals: Financial Services, Hospitality, Retail, Real Estate, Private and Public Sector, Healthcare, Manufacturing & Distribution, Non-profit Education, Technology and Government Contracting.
Help people first attitude. It is why the firm exists and the way they treat their employees, they treat their clients.
The client takes personal responsibility for following through on promises to both internal and external clients. They strive to serve a purpose and set the bar high on developing relationships.
Position Description: The successful candidate report to the Chief Business Development Officer and will be responsible for driving, monitoring and improving sales performance for the company’s legal channel services. The verticals include: data analytics, electronic discovery, digital forensics, information governance, cyber security, forensic accounting and investigations. Business Development by searching for new opportunities, sales and closing sales.
- Drive, monitor and improve overall sales strategies and targets
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to acquire new business
- Minimum of 10 years of professional working experience in a similar capacity.
- Minimum 7 years of business development and/or marketing experience.
- Previous experience in professional services and data analytics, and software
- Previous experiences of advisory duties in business, cyber security
- Electronic discovery industries would be a plus
- Excellent Track record of dealings with C-level Executives and sources such as lawyers, bankers, etc.
- Strong CRM experience
- Able to travel throughout the US up to 50% annually will be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field or equivalent working experience.
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Toronto . New York Houston . Monterrey