Opportunity: Director of Business Development
The Director of Business Development is responsible for driving HHM’s growth in new management opportunities.
From Boston to San Diego and Seattle to Miami, HHM is consistently among the fastest growing and most stable management, investment, and development firms in our sector with 135 hotels and well over $1B in managed revenues.
The Director will report directly to the Executive Vice President and be an integral part of a larger development team, responsible for driving overall portfolio value and representing HHM to existing and potential clients.
Potential Career Path
Vice President of Business Development – Executive Vice President
Essential Job Functions
- Source, negotiate and secure new third-party management contracts for HHM.
- Cultivate and maintain existing relationships with owners, lenders, brokers, consultants, and brands to expand our contract pipeline.
- Negotiate management agreements to allow for HHM competitive advantage.
- Help source and assist with acquisition opportunities where appropriate.
- Develop relationships with new owners and manage and grow relationships with existing owners.
- Research and analyze industry presentation of findings to senior leadership and owners.
- Assist with analysis, presentation materials, and presentations as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of hotel development experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the lodging industry and investment and operational proformas.
- Experience in other aspects of lodging, hospitality and real estate finance is highly desirable.
- Minimum of two years' experience in business development or related fields.
- Possess superior communication skills, oral and written. Self-motivated, well organized, and results driven professional. Ability to meet deadlines.
Work Environment and Context.
- At least 40% travel domestically.
- Preferably based in HHM’s Philadelphia corporate office.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It