Own strategy, production and dissemination of Business Intelligence within CXO and cross functionally working with CX leaders (Sr Director CX Technology & Analytics, Chief Customer Officer, VP Care, VP Retention) and cross functional BI teams.
Location - Preferred: Jacksonville, FL, Dallas, TX, Boca Raton, FL, Wichita, KS
- Own Strategic Insights from Tableau: Manage the Tableau Dashboard team to both drive requirements, and review dashboards and insights monthly.
- Own Strategic Insights from Retention reporting: Manage the retention business intelligence and reporting team to derive actionable insights
- Own Strategic Insights from Nexidia: Collaborate with Nexidia analysis production team to derive actionable insights from Nexidia analysis.
- Own End to end Business intelligence: Leverage insights from Tableau Dashboards, Retention insights, Medallia, Nexidia, Escalations, front line focus groups to provide a comprehensive view of strategic improvements needed
- Contractor liaison: Manage any contractors for data analytics
- Current Reporting roadmap: End to end ownership of near-term monthly roadmap of legacy reporting to support all existing groups
- Collaborate closely with Director, CX Intelligence on data mining, data governance and speech analytics teams
- Collaborate with Director, CX Strategy in driving volume out from Voice channel to all the Digital Channels (email, chat, chatbots, web)
- Collaborate with Director CX Technology to drive technology improvements
- Collaborate with Director, Training and Sr. Director, Communication teams
- Participation in industry conferences to bring back insights about Data & Analytics
- Maintain fact base on leading technologies and vendors that for Analytics.
- Bachelor’s in Business, Math, Statistics or Operations is a must.
- MBA required.
- Prior Business Intelligence or Analytics experience
- Prior experience at Accenture, Deloitte, Capgemini or similar companies
- 10-15 years of operations esp. retention, customer care or operations experience
- Structured top down thinking, ability to prioritize and keep everyone focused
- World class presentation skills (written and verbal) to executive audience
- Bias for speed, outcome orientation, innovative mindset, strong influencer.
- Autonomy: You decide the tactics, we will only look for outcomes
- Purpose: Help us build a world class Technology infrastructure for CX
- Mastery: Become an industry thought leader in CX technology
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.