Constellium is a global leader in aluminium transformation by designing and manufacturing of innovative and high value-added aluminium products for a broad scope of markets and applications, focusing in particular on aerospace, automotive and packaging.
An annual revenue of about € 5.7 Bn in 2018 was achieved by over 12.000 employees in 25 productions sites. Thanks to our world-class Constellium Technology Center, we co-create solutions with customers, providing technological and analytical services.
Through its three Business Units, Constellium anticipates and responds to the fast-evolving market needs.
- Aerospace and Transportation
- Packaging and Automotive Rolled Products
- Automotive Structures and Industry
Our ambitious strategy is focused on four key objectives:
- Focus on Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- Focus on selected strategic end-markets
- Create product leadership, based on innovative technologies that really are differentiating.
- Achieve excellence in customer service and in all our operations through the flawless, rigorous and decisive execution of our Lean Transformation program.
The open job position is within the BU Packaging and Automotive Rolled Products which develops, provides and recycles aluminium sheets and coils for various key markets like packaging (beverage and food cans, closures, foilstock) and automotive applications (Auto Body Sheets, heat exchangers, decorative applications).
Packaging and Automotive Rolled Products is the biggest Business Unit of Constellium with an annual sales in 2016 of about 2,498 €m and four production sites in Muscle Shoals (AL), Neuf-Brisach in France, Singen in Germany and Bowling Green (KY).
#1 worldwide for closures
#2 in Europe and #3 in North America for can body stock
#2 in Europe for Auto Body Sheets
#1 worldwide for bright finishes
#1 in Europe for 3rd part foilstock
- Member of Business Unit Management Team
- Responsible for the development of the Divisional Strategy and 5-year strategic plan: Financial & operational target setting, portfolio review, development of implementation plans
- Leads the industrial redeployment and foot print optimization of the business unit
- Supports Business Development, disposal and M&A initiatives in the business unit. Development of organic growth and M&A strategy with focus on geographical expansion (Middle East, North America and China)
- Review and approval of major customer contracts, Capex requests and procurement contracts
- Market and competitor reviews, Customer presentations etc.
Leadership Competencies and Technical Skill Requirements
- At least 7 to 10 years of business experience – extensive sector experience in the aluminium conversion industry is a must
- Experience on Senior Business Management level
- Proven track record in similar Strategy role and M&A
- Language full fluency in English
- Highly self-motivated person, action oriented; autonomy; efficiency; perseverance; dynamism.
- Ability to handle several projects in parallel and prioritise actions.
- Team player, able to communicate with people on different levels.
- Accustomed to frequent travel, International issues, cultural differences, etc.