Welcome to the new standard of healthcare
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
Headquartered just outside of Nashville, Tennessee, one of America’s fastest growing cities, Premise Health was named a Top Workplace by The Tennessean in both 2016 and 2017. In addition to its reputation as Music City, USA, Nashville is also known as the Healthcare Industry Capital, and we are fortunate to have some of the greatest minds in healthcare working here. If you’d like to join us, keep reading.
Who You Are
Our rapidly expanding worksite healthcare delivery company is seeking a self-directed, highly-adaptable relationship builder to serve as Director of Client Operations. This position will work remotely. If you delight in exceeding client expectations and have previously demonstrated efficiency in building processes and decision-making, you will thrive in this role. You are an energetic leader who exudes self-confidence but also fosters leadership development in your fellow team members. You harness your excellent communication skills to execute strategic integration and expansion possibilities and actively identify growth opportunities for your clients that align with emerging healthcare trends. Your strong business insights and knowledge of staffing, return on investment, budget management, profit margins, and product offerings, drive strategic and relevant operational outcomes. This position will require up to 50% travel between the health centers you oversee.
What You’ll Do For Us
- Coordinate and productively facilitate communication across sites and effectively build and navigate client relationships (vendors, consultants, etc).
- Provide motivational leadership, coaching, and mentoring of team members.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of up to 15 worksite health centers each with unique lines of service.
- Nurture partnerships with up to 10 clients.
- Identify processes to improve overall performance of health centers and define innovative ways to meet and exceed performance standards.
- Strategically identify and tackle complex problems effectively with an emphasis on developing dedicated approaches utilizing internal (corporate and regional) support.
- Identify and request participation from corporate departments in strategic meetings as client needs arise.
- Own client/site meetings, committees, and task-forces to support strategic initiatives and goals.
- Co-lead implementations in tandem with the Director of Implementation to ensure a successful go-live.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively lead complex multiple lines of service and clients.
- Build talent to actively anticipate, call out and manage risk.
- Actively participate in the strategic growth and sales process.
- Consult with medical, legal or compliance departments regarding regulations, practices act, practice law, certification requirements etc.
- Manage site-level supervisory staff.
- Oversee and communicate across remote sites and execute on standard methodologies with peers.
- Direct a portfolio of $2M - $10M in gross annual revenue
- Manage (direct and indirect) 10 – 50 full time employees.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.