Since 1941, Rehmann has provided clients proactive ideas and solutions to become one of the top 40 largest accounting/consulting firms in the US. Now, with over 900 associates & 18 offices, we have expanded to form a synergistic collection of services including accounting, wealth management, investigative services, IT and more!
Rehmann has earned national recognition including:
- Top 25 Best Accounting Firms to Work For (Vault.com)
- #13 in Work/Life Balance
- #16 in Diversity for Women
- #20 in Satisfaction
- 101 Best Companies to Work For in Metro Detroit and West Michigan
What makes us one of the best? Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.
We believe that long term success is built by real connections that foster collaborative relationships with Firm leaders and fellow associates, real opportunities that amplify your talent and leadership potential while maintaining a work/life integration, and real impact that engages your positive influence on not just your Firm and career, but your community and clients too.
We are seeking a talented Director of Client Service & Business Development for our Grand Rapids market.
How You’ll Make an Impact at Rehmann:
- Developing leads for prospective clients in a geographical region
- Contacting prospects and clients by telephone, mail and face-to-face interactions
- Conducting research on prospective clients
- Meeting with potential clients, alone or with a business advisor, to learn more about the company and introduce our firm's capabilities
- Working with business advisors to develop proposals and presentations to be made to potential clients
- Following up with potential clients after presentations to provide additional information and secure business
- Overcoming objections and persuading clients to purchase Rehmann services
- Managing opportunities using the “True Blue Relationship Management Process”, including developing pursuit teams, conducting planning and agenda setting and coaching pursuit team
- Building relationships with referral sources and key associations
- Attending networking events and generating opportunities
- Creating opportunities for firm leaders to interact with key referral sources
- Managing relationships with key banker, attorney and alliance organizations
- Supporting firm-wide and office marketing and business development activities
- Building relationships internally to foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Providing a “wow” experience to every client and prospect
- Identifying opportunities to introduce other Rehmann specialists to existing clients
- Making a difference in the communities where you live and work
Your Desired Skills, Values & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in management, marketing, communications or related field
- Working knowledge of CRM databases - Salesforce a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of sales in a professional services environment
- Demonstrates a professional image, maturity and self-confidence when interacting with prospects, clients, referral sources and internal team members
- Desire to develop unique business solutions in a team-based environment
- Passion for coaching others to higher levels of performance
- Out-of-the-box thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A new perspective allowing us to continuously improve
- Unwavering integrity in all situations
Apply now to begin your Rehmann experience.
Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.