Director of Client Services Team
Our Mission: Protect Patients by Exposing the Truth and Empowering Choice
Healthcare Bluebook was founded on a simple, yet powerful idea: create fairness in the healthcare marketplace. By combining the best cost and quality data with industry-leading usability, Healthcare Bluebook provides people and organizations with everything they need to be more effective healthcare consumers. Bluebook partners with over 4,500 employers through our website and mobile app. Our clients include both private and public sector organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, Third Party Administrators, and state governments.
We are seeking an experienced leader to develop, guide, and manage the Regional Client Strategy team of account managers and their assigned clients. You will be part of a complex and fast-paced environment where you’ll shape the team strategy to improve revenue retention as well as achieve revenue growth in our client partnerships. The position is based in our Nashville, TN office and reports to our SVP, Client Strategy.
· Lead and manage the Regional Client Strategy team
· Meet or exceed company revenue retention goals for team’s assigned book of business
· Up to 25% travel for client meetings and conferences
· Manage all Regional renewal opportunities, proposals and pipeline
· Uncover business growth opportunities including new products and services
· Identify client challenges/risks and develop solutions to proactively hedge terminations
· Be the subject matter expert on all Bluebook products, best practices, engagement programs & industry trends
Skills and Experience Required
· 5+ years managing a client relations team
· 5+ years working in a client facing account management or related role
· Knowledge of healthcare benefit design and client employee engagement
· Proven experience expanding existing business by adding additional products/services
· Track record of managing renewals and contract negotiations
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communications skills
· Organized, thorough and detail-oriented
· Experience with Salesforce
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Bachelor’s Degree required
- Include your resume and cover note when applying
- Within the cover note, tell us three things:
- Why do you want to join our cause?
- What do you enjoy about working with clients?
- Which one of our core values below resonates with you the most and why?
- Substance over splash – Relentless focus on what will achieve results
- Humility – Practicing the belief that you aren’t greater than others
- Accountability – Do what you say you will
- Resourceful – Resilient and agile with change. The ability to figure it out.