Atlas Healthcare specializes in placing Healthcare Professionals in short and long term assignments with medical facilities all over the United States. We are seeking a full-time Global Human Resources Specialist who will be involved in all areas of our HR department. This key position will be directly involved with assisting medical professionals in successful completion of credentials verification, licensing, testing, and immigration.
Applicants should have a minimum of three years' experience in general HR functions, including administering HR policies and procedures, compliance, employment processing, maintaining personnel records, and benefits administration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Foreign Healthcare Professionals with the Immigration and On-boarding Process
- Maintain and organize documents for each Healthcare Professional
- Provide Global Human Resources best practices to Healthcare Professionals worldwide
- Provide Customer Service support to Healthcare Professionals in the Global HR process
- Maintain up to date records of communication in company CRM software
- Assist Healthcare Professionals with successful navigation of credentialing and licensing process
- Ensure compliance with city, state, and federal laws, such as ADA, FMLA, ACA, FLSA, ERISA and OSHA
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Customer Service Orientation with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail with prior experience handling detail oriented tasks successfully
- Prior Immigration experience preferred
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels, verbally and in writing
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent preferred
- Three years of Human Resources experience preferred
- Certification preferred but not required
Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.