Do relationships matter to you?
Are you looking to collaborate, create, innovate and lead?
Do you believe in servant leadership and care about developing a team?
And is your perfect environment one that is fast paced and takes time to celebrate success?
If the answers are yes, then when we want to hear from you!
Strategic Financial Solutions is looking for talented leaders to join our family. We are seeking a Director for our Client Services team in Buffalo. This individual will be responsible for a team of Client Services Managers focused on delivering an exceptional client experience through its teams. This position reports to our VP of Client Services and will work closely with senior leadership in all areas of contact center operations, team member coaching/mentoring and departmental recognition initiatives.
- Engage a team of Client Services Managers and their direct reports
- Responsible for staff development, leadership coaching and associate engagement
- Increase productivity of managers and representatives alike (coach, hold accountable and recognize/reward on KPIs)
- Ensures that customer satisfaction is achieved through courteous and effective communication, problem solving, and efficient processes
- Participate in selection, hiring, learning and development of teams. Assist in New Hire Training Program during observation, classroom and controlled environment, working with trainees on policies, procedures and servicing knowledge
- Ensures that all complaints are resolved in a timely manner
- Review quality performance measurements and provide input to for coaching performance/action plans as applicable
- Ensures team consistently follows company policy and procedures
- Handle real time call flow for the call center
- Reviews trends for phone volume, staffing levels, and customer satisfaction to determine where process improvements may be made
- Help create and maintain a positive department culture through the participation in, and creation of Company culture initiatives
- Assist in developing and implementing future contact center vision and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in a communication related field
- Minimum 7 years management experience; minimum 3 years in a contact center environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Extensive knowledge using online call center phone and tracking systems
- Superior problem-solving abilities
- Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire for personal/professional growth and development