Hanson McClain’s Client Service Department consistently strives to deliver a Best-in-Class wealth management client experience. The Director of Client Service role is responsible for managing the company’s multi-location Client Service teams and ensure the Hanson McClain client experience is consistently delivered at all office locations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Client Service teams in the delivery of a world class wealth management client experience
- Develop, motivate, and manage multi-location Client Service teams
- Identify, develop and motivate high performing, client-focused Client Service teams
- Ensure Client Service teams are quickly and accurately resolving client phone inquiries
- Resolve personnel conflict between team members; researching and resolving inter-personal conflict
- Manage team workflows ensuring rapid opening and funding of new accounts
- Coordinate Client Service team advisor support
- Assist in integrating acquisitions into the Hanson McClain culture and client experience
- Deliver Client Service personnel performance feedback
- Lead Client Service department special projects
- Suggest and implement process improvements increasing efficiency and supporting the enterprise’s high service excellence expectations
- Expertise in managing multi-location client-facing client service teams
- Business travel flexibility for visiting multi-location Client Service teams
- 6+ years of experience managing Client Service teams in the financial services industry
- Experience working directly with custodians a plus (Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, etc.)
- Management experience mentoring client service personnel
- Series 66 or 65 & 63 licenses preferred but not required
- Proficient in a Windows/PC work environment, specifically MS Word, Excel and internet apps.
- Experience using Tamarac or similar RIA/wealth management systems
- Ability to project manage Client Service department related workflow and process changes
Hanson McClain Advisors (www.HansonMcClain.com) is an independent investment financial advisory firm that specializes in retirement planning, investment advising, and 401(k) management with a direct approach to financial planning. Hanson McClain delivers long- and short-term investment planning solutions and advice to help clients achieve their goals and plan strategically for retirement.
We value our employees’ time and effort. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive base pay and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, Retirement Benefit – 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the firm. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
- Related Keywords:
- Manager, Client Service, leader, management, motivate, develop, team, implement process, financial, series 66, series 65, project manager
- Job Label: