Director of Clinic Operations is responsible for promoting the CHRISTUS Health mission, vision, values and philosophy and for operational effectiveness and quality of care/services for CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic. Reporting to the Ministry Vice President of Operations, this leadership role is responsible for the daily operations and financial stewardship of the CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Longview Ministry and Physician practice management at an enterprise level. Ensures services provided are strategically aligned to the community's health needs and the delivery of the CHRISTUS Health mission and vision. As a champion for change, the ideal candidate will work collaboratively with all Northeast Texas Ministries to standardize culture and best practices are implemented to maximize patient experience through the physician enterprise.
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or a related field.
- The ability to interact fluidly with executive leadership, physicians and operational leaders.
- Must have strong understanding of and demonstrate skill in leadership, strategic management, change management, communications, team building, continuous quality improvement, problem solving, decision making, innovation, financial management of operations, and stewardship of resources.
- Skill in establishing a balanced perspective on mission effectiveness and business results is critical.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive managerial experience in healthcare management and at least 5 years of management experience in providing senior leadership for a large multi-specialty physician practice.
- Multi-hospital system experience and Catholic healthcare experience are preferred.
The Leadership Competencies desired for this leadership position are very comprehensive and the specific focus will change with the needs of the ministry. Central to this role's performance is the ability of the executive to be proficient in living the Mission and Core Values and call others to the same. The other competencies identified are those determined to be the most critical for the ministry today.
- Drives Engagement- Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives through superior management execution.
- Superior Communication and Presentation -- Must be able to speak/present to large groups effectively.
- Courage- Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Strategic Mindset- Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Business Insight- Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Instills Trust- Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Drives Vision and Purpose- Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
- Decision Quality- Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Data Interpretation -- Takes analytical reporting and translates well into actionable outcomes.
- Superior Stewardship -- Leads by example on budgeting and financial stewardship.