NECI, an Emerson Impact Partner, is the leading Digital Automation solutions provider transforming manufacturing, lab operations, process development and process control across a range of process industries in New England. NECI relentlessly seeks to drive the outcomes that ‘change the game’ for our clients and is seeking team members to join in our mission.
We are currently looking for a passionate marketing expert to lead, develop and assist in the execution of all marketing campaigns. As NECI is at the forefront in the fight against the current pandemic in both the development of the vaccine and therapies for those that have contracted the virus, we are experiencing the most exponential growth in our company’s history.
As we search for an experienced marketing professional, the individual must be a proven executive with the demonstrated ability to transform NECI’s Marketing Group efforts. Daily key activities include, but not limited to, developing a comprehensive market analysis for our focus industries, implementing a marketing strategy to reach our goals, implementing an effective digital marketing program aimed at demand generation and repeatable revenue, and building/staffing a highly effective marketing organization.
How You’ll Be Successful
- Creative insight to do things better, smarter, and can integrate digital marketing activity with a more expansive direct marketing outbound strategy
- Ability to support the team, adopt lead management and content marketing best practices
- Desire to determine which initiatives will enable us to meet our corporate strategic goals and initiatives
- Willing to take risks in a quickly changing environment to achieve goals
What You’ll Do
- Lead, develop and assist in the execution of all marketing campaigns
- Content creation, manage online marketing (SEO, SEM, and more), develop email campaigns, run online webinars, execute content marketing programs, and other demand generation programs
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy after evaluating NECI’s current position and technology/service offerings for each of our focus industries. Market assessment and requirements including opportunity size, competitive analysis, target customers and solution requirements
- Represent the voice of the market, including qualitative and quantitative feedback on the solutions from clients and partners
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to market strategy and plan including positioning, launch strategy, PR, and sales material
- Manage the solution launch process. Coordinate and manage cross functional teams to deliver world class solutions to the market
- Ensure all digital content including Website and Social Media represents NECI’s mission and purpose.
- Develop program objectives, targets, tactics, and metrics and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive customer acquisition success.
- Track and report on demand generation performance metrics for the marketing organization.
- Initiate and manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel.
- Focus on incorporating inbound and outbound digital and content marketing strategies to maximize results.
- Email campaigns – Develop and execute email campaigns for lead generation and lead-nurturing activities.
- Webinar program support – Determine online event topics, drive attendance, manage logistics, and track success metrics.
- Event marketing – Work with events team to create event marketing strategies, produce signage, event collateral, and promotions.
What You’ll Bring
- BA degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Writing, or related field
- 6-10 years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech marketing environment with a demonstrated record of measurable success
- Prior experience leading a marketing team
- Prior experience marketing B2B technology software and services is required
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Experience with Marketing Automation such as Pardot or Marketo
- Experience creating and managing successful online marketing events
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Here’s What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- 3 Weeks of Vacation + Holiday’s
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- NECI paid Basic Life & Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits - Accident, Term Life, Whole Life Insurance
- Flu Shot Clinic & First Aid/AED/CPR Classes
Must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Policy on Third-Party Unsolicited Resume Submissions: Please note that any third-party unsolicited resume submissions will immediately become the property of NECI. NECI will not pay any fee to a submitting employment agency, person, or entity unless a signed agreement is established.
Please Note: NECI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.