*Must be willing to consider relocation
Our client is publicly traded on the TSX venture exchange ( IOM.V) and in the United States ( ARRH).
Our client is making plans to up list onto NASDAQ during late 2020.
Our client is seeking someone that works with neurosurgeons, orthopedic spine, ENT and Vascular surgeons to provide a turnkey suite of services that support intraoperative neuromonitoring and neurologist oversight activities during invasive surgeries. Our client employs its own staff of technologists and uses its own state-of-the-art monitoring equipment, handles 100% of intraoperative neuromonitoring scheduling and setup, and bills for all technical services provided. While Our client focuses primarily on supporting neurosurgical, spinal and vascular surgeries, plans are in place to support other classes of medicine that rely on the standard of care that intraoperative neuromonitoring provides.
Our client is committed to delivering the highest quality service in the industry. Our patient driven focus is at the core of our organization and is impressed upon all stakeholders. Our client employs the highest quality technologists and support staff in the field, thus instilling continuity, reliability and confidence for both patients and physicians alike.
Our client currently operates in Colorado, Texas, Utah, Louisiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania and South Carolina.
Our client is excited to add a Director of Education to our clinical operations team that is ready to help make a large impact in the clinical care we provide to our patients, facilities, and surgeon partners. The primary responsibility of the Director of Education is to oversee all aspects of clinical education for Our client Neuromonitoring. This includes but is not limited to creating and overseeing an initial training and education program, providing continuing education/advanced training for the clinical team and being a member of the Clinical Leadership Team. They will ensure that Our client Neuromonitoring’s clinical team is exceeding industry standards and is on the forefront of the industry. Preferred location for this position is Denver Colorado.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a Training and Education program that will allow for the training of newly hired non board-certified technologist’s through didactic courses, clinical training and board preparation.
- Create and oversee the continuing education program.
- Create advanced modality education program.
- Become/maintain active membership in ASET, ASNM and ACNS. Embed into the societies by joining a committee(s), preparing, obtaining approval for and presenting poster presentations and creating educational lectures for delivery at industry conferences.
- Participate in the Clinical Leadership Team.
- Create and oversee Modality sign offs.
- Coordinate internship programs with University partners.
- Coordinate clinical training locations in conjunction with Territory Directors.
- Provide case coverage (25% of job responsibility).
- Obtain ABRET Recognized Formal NIOM Program status.
- Spearhead Research projects with the help of the Clinical Leadership Team and research assistants.
- Preform and teach advanced modalities: ABR, Cortical Mapping (language, subcortical and cortical), Cranial Nerve (intra and extra- cranial nerve work).
- Experience monitoring for advanced and complex surgical procedures.
- Experience in IONM clinical training.
- Create didactic clinical course material.
- Utilize remote learning management system to produce key didactic learning opportunities for clinical team.
- Work independently.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues of various education levels.
- Build rapport and promote teamwork by maintaining a professional and positive attitude in the learning environment at all times, work to maintain professional lines of communication with all colleagues.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- CNIM Board Certification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience