Humana is seeking a Director of Field Sales in Atlanta who will: lead a Humana sales team in the Georgia market, providing value-based leadership, strategic and tactical guidance, and performance direction to ensure all sales and retention and net growth goals are met or exceeded.
The Director of Field Sales will be: a strategic thinker, detail oriented, team builder, interested in both learning and teaching, able to work well with leadership and build consensus with sales team, able to work in a fast paced environment and relate to a variety of different work styles. Additionally, the candidate must possess excellent presentation skills.
The Director will:
- Develop strategic sales/marketing plan which will assist in selling, maintaining and growing membership.
- Conduct, attend, and manage local and sales operations meeting(s) in order to provide sales development, teamwork, market strategies, training, etc.
- Monitor sales results, trends and overall performance to hold sales team accountable for achieving identified targets.
- Build strategic relationships with internal matrix partners and external distribution partners and agencies to ensure successful business outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or a related field or equivalent business experience
- 8+ years of technical and/or sales
- Valid State Health and Life insurance licenses
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 5+ years of management experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours