International Bio-Pharmaceutical Co.
Compensation to $175K Plus Long Term Incentives
The successful candidate will report to the VP, Finance.
Primary Responsibilities will focus on forecasting sales through gross profit budgets, trade accounts, trend analysis and negotiating contracts with key trade customers.
- Work directly with sales, marketing and portfolio management organizations to develop product budgets and forecasts.
- Serve as finance lead with portfolio management team and evaluation of product portfolio.
- Develop the overall Trade business plan and ensure the development and implementation of effective trade strategies and programs by providing tactical and strategic leadership.
- Support in licensing business case development, evaluation and approval process.
- Drive financial analyses and support for new product launches, tracking and evaluation.
- Lead the financial management and approval on price change requests
- Lead financial evaluation of new contract evaluation.
- Financial lead on team to evaluate products and margin achievement
- Business development due diligence.
Key qualifications are:
- Ability to interact with Senior Management across functional areas.
- Ability to work with details ad to understand the “big picture”.
- Experience in a global environment (foreign currency, transfer price issues, legal entity vs. management reporting issues.)
- 6 + Years of Financial Management experience in a recent pharmaceutical environment.
- MBA / CPA is a plus.
No relocation offered at this time.
Interviews are scheduled to begin the week of December 10, 2018