- Lead the University’s Title IV FA Compliance Program
- In conjunction with the University FA team, regularly assess and implement new and changed Title IV regulations
- Provide internal training and disseminate policy updates
- Assist in developing internal controls, and track improvements in compliance areas
- Provide reports as needed to senior leadership on the state of the University’s Title IV compliance and related activities
- Conduct internal audits to Identify areas of potential risk and implement corrective actions to ensure compliance
- Serve as University representative and point person for external FA audits or inquiries.
- Updates FA policies and procedures manual
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s preferred
- 7+ years of increasingly responsible FA experience or equivalent. Demonstrated experience leading FA compliance efforts
- Expert-level knowledge of Title IV regulations and federal student aid programs, including but not limited to Direct Loans, Pell Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG) and Federal Work Study
- Demonstrated knowledge of all areas of financial aid, including applications, awarding and aid packaging, entrance counseling and federal verification, master promissory notes, exit counseling and repayment
- Excellent judgment, problem solving, diplomacy and discretion with the ability to manage confidential information
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze complex information, evaluate results, and facilitate resolution of difficult challenges
- Skilled in writing concise, logical analytical reports and training on complex issues
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills including the ability to listen well
- Ability to work well cross-functionally and influence across the University
- Experience developing and delivering presentations before a group
Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
- Professional work environment
- Student-centered focus
- Talented and committed co-workers
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.