From .life to .solutions to .news, Donuts is the global leader in high-quality, top-level domains. Our fresh, relevant new domain names provide variety and choice to easily manage and amplify your digital identity. Donuts Inc. is also the parent company of Name.com a leading domain name registrar. Donuts Inc. is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington with offices in Denver, Austin, Dublin, Los Angeles and Beijing. Find out more about us at www.donuts.domains and www.name.com.
Donuts is seeking a results-driven Director of Finance to lead the company’s FP&A function. This role is best suited for someone who will thrive in a dynamic environment, is eager to learn, and partner with business leaders across the company to provide insight into financial and operating drivers in support of the company’s growth. Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a hands-on role that will lead the development of robust decision support models and financial plans, and deliver insights and recommendations regarding capital rationing and deal structures.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to prepare ad-hoc analysis and financial models to support strategic, investment, and operational decisions
- Develop and socialize a robust financial model that produces current year and long-term consolidated Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow projections
- Provide strategic and tactical M&A decision framework and modeling support
- Prepare financial modeling for new business development, cost saving projects, capital expenditure evaluation and competitive analyses
- Develop and maintain cross-functional relationships with key business partners to ensure alignment on strategies to maximize financial results
- Partner with functional leaders to create operating budgets and forecasts
- Implement processes, systems and tools that improve and streamline the financial reporting and forecasting processes
- Assist in delivering consistent, timely monthly reporting packages covering financial and operational performance metrics and trends to executive leadership
- Act as a strategic business partner working with executives and other key stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of Donuts’ business drivers to improve financial performance
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format for multiple levels of management, including executive
- Operate with a high sense of urgency and ownership
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar quantitative field, MA/MBA a plus
- 10+ years of relevant financial analysis or business analysis experience
- Experience with business intelligence tools and strong financial modeling skills
- Experience in a fast growth industry, ideally within a tech environment
- Experience working with investment bankers and private equity firm(s) preferred
- Strong analytical skills coupled with significant experience analyzing and summarizing large amounts of data from multiple systems to provide unique insight into key issues
- Good working understanding of GAAP
- Expertise translating operational data and trends into financial results
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal, with a proven track record of partnering with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive and complete projects independently
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, budgeting, and accounting applications
Working at Donuts:
Donuts offers a competitive compensation/benefits package in a friendly, collaborative culture that values employee engagement and ongoing career development. Donuts also provides great perks such as a generous stock option plan, a weekly catered lunch, a fully stocked kitchen and frequent social events.
Donuts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.